Eunice asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

很急~把文章翻譯成英文

請幫我翻譯成英文~~~謝謝

這在學校唸書也有半年了,對自己的表現卻很失望,看到會計和微積分都有種莫名的抗拒感,到最後開始害怕翻開課本,這樣的我讓自己很失望,我必須拿出勇氣面對難題才對!好不容易靠自己的努力考進了自己心目中的大學,就算在學習上遇上了困難我都不能輕易的退縮,怎樣的努力才會達到我個人目標?雖然我沒有答案,但是我相信有付出努力的結果和之前推縮的我比起來,應該差很多。

除了對課業上的失望之外,當然也有令我開心的事情,那就是我焦了很多的知心朋友,要找到適合自己的朋友真的很不容易,很高興遇見了很多好朋友,總是在我傷心難過時陪伴在我身邊,總是第一時間出現在我最需要被安慰的時刻。

世界上的事情總是相對的存在,有好就會有壞,我相信不管是失望或快樂我都會享受我的大學生活。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I have been studying at this school for half a year, but my grades have not been good. I was so afraid of accounting and calculus, so I resisted on studying these two courses. I was very disappointed in myself. I knew I had to pluck up my courage and to study harder. I told myself that it wasn’t easy for me to get in the college which I had dreamed of. Even though the learning process is difficult, I shouldn’t just give up on myself. How do I reach my goal? Although I still don’t have any answers yet, I believe if I put my all my efforts into my study, I will see the result.

Although my grades aren’t too good, there are things which I am happy about in the school. I have made some close friends. It isn’t easy to find true friends. I am so lucky to know them because they always stand by me whenever I feel sad. They always give me comfort and consolation.

All things have their bright side and dark side. I believe that I will enjoy my college life, whether it is sad or happy.

2010-01-06 10:06:08 補充:

Sorry!多了一個 " my"

I believe if I put all my efforts into my study, I will see the result.

Source(s): A Taiwanese living in the US

This studied in the school also has a half year, was very actually disappointed to own performance, saw accountant and the calculus had plant the inexplicable resistance feeling, to started to be afraid finally opens the textbook, such I am been very disappointed myself, I must put out the courage to be only then right facing the difficult problem! Depending on own has passed into oneself mind university diligently with great difficulty, even if met in the study has been difficult I not to be able flinching easily, what kind of only will then achieve my goal diligently? Although I do not have the answer, but I believed that me who before having pays result diligently and, pushes shrinks compared to, should miss many.

Besides is disappointed to the schoolwork, certainly also has makes my happy matter, that was I burnt many intimate friends, must find suited own friend is really not very easy, met many good friends very happily, always when I was sadly sad accompanied side me, always the first time appeared in me most needs the time which comforted.

In the world matter relative existence, will always have well will have the badness, I believed that no matter will be disappointed or is joyful I to enjoy my university life.

來自翻譯軟體 希望幫到你~~