Anonymous

急~~英文自我介紹請大家幫幫我~謝謝

老師期末考要我們口述約1.5~3分鐘的自我介紹~可是我的英文實在很破所以想請大家幫幫忙把以下內容翻成英文的~~~在此萬分感謝!!!

老師:早安我很榮幸有機會能夠用英文作自我介紹以下為我的介紹內容

我的名字XXX今年34歲,已婚是個職業婦女,育有一子一女,分別為7歲及5歲,

家住板橋市,我們有個很和樂的家庭生活,我是個文靜隨和的人更喜歡幫助別人

,當我有空時我會上網找資訊或者烹飪,休假時會帶小孩一起去旅遊,我目前在醫院工作,服務單位是急診室的護理人員,工作內容是協助醫生處理緊急嚴重的病患,讓病患可以得到生心理的舒適,這是一份挑戰性的工作,從工作中我學習到很多,我以我的工作為榮,因為我喜歡這個工作,它不僅讓我幫助到別人更是我生活的原動力。我希望未來能夠積極遇到事情,是要面對而不是逃避,要有責任感,學習獨立,對於生活上會更美好,最後感謝老師的聆聽。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My name is XXX, 34 years old, married a career woman, father of one son and one daughter, namely, 7 years and 5 years old,

Lives Panchiao City, we have a very and happy family life, I am a quiet and easy-going person who prefers to help others

, When I have time I will surf the Internet and information, or cooking, when they leave they take their children to travel together, I am currently work in hospitals and service units of the emergency room nurses, job content is to help doctors deal with urgent and acute patients so that mental health patients can be comfortable, this is a challenging task, from the work that I learned a lot, I am proud of my work because I like the work, it gives me not only to help other people is driving force in my life. I hope that the future can be a positive experience things, is to face instead of evasion, a sense of responsibility, learning independent living in better shape for the final thanks for listening to the teacher.

我是國小6年級 希望你用的到!!!

2010-01-05 17:04:08 補充:

謝謝!!

如果你有需要中英求職翻譯自傳、面試、自我介紹或是推甄自傳等翻譯問題,你可以參考下面的部落格,那個部落格有分享很多實用的翻譯範例,對你的求職應該很有幫助!滿多相關資訊,滿實用的!

部落格網址:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007