Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

15 weeks pregnant and have a cold! what can i take to make it go away?? stuff& runny nose and head ach!?

I have ben sick since yester day and 2day its worse really bad. I have a stuffed and runny nose my head hurst and I keep sneezing. Is there any thing I can take to make the cold go away. Other than tylenol for the head ach.

• Shawn
    Favorite Answer

Tylenol, Sudafed, Benadryl, Robitussin, Tylenol Cold and things of that nature are safe during pregnancy

Source(s): Hands Off My Belly! The Pregnant Woman's Survival Guide to Myths, Mothers, and Moods - Prometheus Books 2009 and Mom's Choice Award Gold Recipient 2009

My doctor told me any Tylenol product is ok like Tylenol Cold and Flu or Tylenol Cold and Sinus. I would talk to your doctor first because I'm not to sure but I think it also matters on what trimester you are in. A lot of people say nothing is safe but I go by what my doctor says. Good luck hope you feel better

Source(s): 34 weeks pregnant

No medications is safe during pregnancy except for Tylenol. I'm also pregnant and I've had a stuffy and runny nose a couple of weeks back and all I did was stay warm, eat plenty of oranges, and eat plenty of soup and I've felt better in no time.