Jaden
Jaden asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 decade ago

Help with a dream about airplanes?

Okay, it's a little hard to explain. I have these dreams where I'm outside with 2 members of my family and I see airplanes flying, about to land but I can sense that at least one of them is going to crash near us. So I desperately hold on to my family members and try to rush them along, screaming that the plane will crash so we'd better get as far away from it as possible.

And I find out I'm right, the plane crash lands and I'm still running and then I wake up.

What kind of significance might this have in real life? I've had this dream maybe 3 or 4 times already.

Favorite Answer

To see an airplane in your dream, indicates that you will overcome your obstacles and rise to a new level of prominence and status. You may experience a higher consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness. Perhaps you need to gain a better perspective or wider view on something. If the airplane is taking off, then it suggests that an idea or plan is about to "take off" and be put into action. It may also represent you need to get away and escape from your daily life.

To dream that you are flying an airplane, suggests that you are in complete control of your destination in life. You are confident and self-assured in your decisions and accomplishments.

To dream that you miss your connection flight, indicates that you are feeling helpless and trapped by some situation. You feel that you are being held back, either physically or mentally. Alternatively, the dream may also suggest that you are feeling disconnected in some aspect of your life - work, relationship or home life.

To dream that an airplane is hijacked, signifies disturbing feelings and past emotions in your unconscious mind. **See The Meaning In Action: "On The Airplane" & "Plane Crash"

Source(s): dream moods.com
  • Jon

Dreams mean nothing.