I can't stand my family!?

Okay, so im kinda a dreamer, and maybe a lil naive. i believe in true love, happy endings, and all that junk. i also believe that family is SO important, and that they shld love each other dearly. unfortunately, my family doesn't agree. I have two parents, and two brothers. Let me start off by saying that yes,... show more Okay, so im kinda a dreamer, and maybe a lil naive. i believe in true love, happy endings, and all that junk. i also believe that family is SO important, and that they shld love each other dearly. unfortunately, my family doesn't agree. I have two parents, and two brothers. Let me start off by saying that yes, i am thankful my parents are alive and married, and that i hav a house to live in and food on my plate (especially in this recession!). I'm not a brat, so please NO RUDE COMMENTS!!!

PARENTS- well, they're way overprotective. im 15 yrs old and i hav never been to a sleepover. they gets nervous if i answer the door or go to the backyard alone, and i live in a very safe neighborhood. my moms also very critical. shes always calling me stupid and lazy, and i try and try but shes never happy. the worst is when she calls me fat. im a teenage girl and of course im a lil self conscious about my weight, and her insults dnt help. shes always monitoring what i eat and it started to rly affect my self esteem. I had eating problems a while ago, and i eventually got through it wit help from my friends. ive tried telling my mom this but she just says "good! maybe you'll finally be skinny" sometimes i cry myself to sleep, and im still fighting to keep my eating habits normal. they also lie a lot. For example: they say i can go somewhere wit my friends, and then the day of the event, they change theyre minds. then my friends (rightfully) gets pissed! or, they'll insist i don't do my laundry, because they want to use the machine first, and then i get grounded because my laundry is not done. I'm sick of it!

BROTHERS (in general)- my brothers are blatantly favored by my parents. they're OLDER than me, but they get their laundry done, their meals cooked, their dishes washed, their rooms cleaned, and their projects done by my parents. sometimes, i even have to do their chores or homework. usually, i don't mind (even though its unfair) but if I'm doing an essay or assignment or chore of my own, i don't have time. but my parents get mad when i say "I'll do it later" plus when i don't understand their homework (i usually don't) i get yelled at! I even get grounded for stuff they do, like bad grades or sneaking out, because i "didnt help them" or "didnt stop them". how am i supposed to know if theyre planning on sneaking out??? ughhh.

BROTHER 1- hes failing out of high school and on drugs. he sneaks out every night to smoke and do drugs with his friends. my parents try to stop him, but he doesnt listen! hes tried to run away and even kill himself a few times, over the littlest things (like having to do his own homework). hes also a huge jerk, hes beat me up so bad i had to get stitches in my head just cuz he thought it would be funny. its causing my parents stress and theyre fighting a lot. I worry about my parents, and my brother.

BROTHER 2- hes 18 and has serious maturity issues. he freaks out about little things, like having to throw his clothes in the hamper. my parents are very controlling, and me and brother 1 can stand up for ourselves, but hes got problems. he lets my mom and dad make all his decisions, even big ones like where he goes to college and what his major is going to be. hes pretty nice to me and even though we sometimes fight hes ultimately a good brother. I just worry about him sometimes.....

I know I'm kind of a worrywart and maybe a bit spoiled, but can anyone give me some advice, PLEASE? I just want the family I've always dreamed of!