Tokio Hotel Family: LOSER!?

Did you hear that Bill got voted #1 loser of the year in Joepie Magazine! D: yeahhh, I know right! O_O and Tom got voted #10 hottest. which is pretty good I guess? he's still in the top 10 even though last year he was #4 xD Q: what Tokio Hotel song that's only recorded in one language (German or... show more Did you hear that Bill got voted #1 loser of the year in Joepie Magazine! D:
yeahhh, I know right! O_O

and Tom got voted #10 hottest.
which is pretty good I guess? he's still in the top 10
even though last year he was #4 xD

Q: what Tokio Hotel song that's only recorded in one language (German or English)
would you like to hear in the other language? lol does that make sense? xD

I wanna hear Attention in German ^_^

BQ: how was your first day back!?
Update: @Led Zeppelin Rulez: Back to school! xD
Update 2: myy day was alright lol I woke up early got ready and everything went to school and like the end of first period they called me down to the office I waited there for more then half an hour and then was told I have to go home 'cause I'm still suspended (you have to get shots and I faxed it to the health... show more myy day was alright lol
I woke up early got ready and everything
went to school and like the end of first period they called me down to the office I waited there for more then half an hour and then was told I have to go home 'cause I'm still suspended (you have to get shots and I faxed it to the health department but the school didn't get it -_- ) and there just like come back tomorrow and all that :P lmao
Update 3: @Jilly: you were skinning cats!? O_O
Update 4: @breezy(imiss jimmyA7X): yupp! Losers xD 1.Bill Kaulitz 2.Kanye West 3.Chris Brown 4.Perez Hilton 5.Sean Dhondt wtf, how did Bill beat CB and KW? o.O Hotties *_* 1.Taylor Lautner 2.Robert Pattinson 3.Justin Bieber 4.Nick Jonas 5.Zack Efron 6.Joe Jonas 7.Lucas Till 8.Chad Michael... show more @breezy(imiss jimmyA7X): yupp!

Losers xD
1.Bill Kaulitz
2.Kanye West
3.Chris Brown
4.Perez Hilton
5.Sean Dhondt

wtf, how did Bill beat CB and KW? o.O

Hotties *_*
1.Taylor Lautner
2.Robert Pattinson
3.Justin Bieber
4.Nick Jonas
5.Zack Efron
6.Joe Jonas
7.Lucas Till
8.Chad Michael Murray
9.Alex Pettyfer
10.Tom Kaulitz