How can I stop being such a spaz?

I don't know why, but I can be such a spaz. I keep telling myself that today will be different at school, that I will be friendly, and nice and not obnoxious and jerkish, but I always end ip being the same me. I have no freiends, really, except for some people I talk to at school, but never see them away from school. I have been called a jerk by the girl I was crushing on behind my back and someone called me a spaz on facebook. However, there are a few nice "popular" kids that are nice and talk to me but I suspect it's all fake. I really want to become popular, but my classmates think of me as a jerk, which I have tried to fix, but somehow cannot seem to. I am in 8th grade and I am in all the advanced classes, and I know my problem isn't due to hygene or how I look. Please tell me how I can become more popular and make more friends. This could be a matter of life or death.

Favorite Answer

first its not a matter of life or death, dont resort to that!

second you should be yourself

third if that dosent work take some melatonin (sleeping medicine really low dose by the way) that will come down the spaz part so u wont be so loud and rowdy. the obnoxious part mite come from the fact that ur in all advanced classes and think (subconsciously) that ur superior, that mite not be true. think like them and think before u speak, i had a freind who didnt want me to say the Lord's name in vain becuz shes really religious so i had to think b4 i spoke or change what i said immediatley, just do that, think b4 or try 2 change wat u said. make it look like ur putting an effort into it

Source(s): hope it helped

final 365 days my proper Manx cat Theodore went out for the night and not in any respect got here back. i like cats and the homestead did not sense an identical devoid of one, so I picked up Lola from a rescue centre. She exchange into very frightened and could pee all around the homestead. i found Cat Spraying No More� on the internet and the techniques worked just about as we talk. i've got not had a situation with Lola as a results of fact that. surprising! can not end your cat peeing interior the homestead? Then problem not extra...

At first I thought this was fake and you were trying to be Napoleon Dynamite but now I think it's real so if it is:

Be YOURSELF I know that's cliche but really the worst thing you could do is be something you are not. There will always be people who don't like you, no can be a perfect person everyone likes. So who cares about people who don't like you. You need to find your REAL friends who like you and have the same interests as you. That's another thing, find things you are really interested in and be involved in them. It's better to have real friends and laugh and make memories than have fake friends who you are always trying to impress. If you keep this up you will have to learn the hard way that it's better to relax and be who you are. If they make fun of you dump them as friends. Find friends who are like you and you will be so happy. Does it really matter about being popular with a bunch of mean shallow people?

Trust me I have been where you are and I was always trying to be the person I thought people liked but they just hated me no matter what. So I stopped caring and being with my real true friends who loved me. I am so happy now and loving life. I know it's hard now but it really will get better in highschool. 8th grade was like that for me and it was awful but it will get better.

• Renee C5 years agoReport

Miranda's should have been chosen as the best answer. Being popular is NOT important! Many popular people are not that special. And please, do not take melatonin during the day. This is a horrible idea from someone who can't even write English--that's a bunch of crap!

Hey Napoleon, give me some of your tots!

Beat them all up!

USE SOME CHAPSTICK!

gosh!