Who thinks that The Andy Griffith Show is boring?

Who thinks that The Andy Griffith Show is boring? TV Land plays that show all the time, and I can't believe how boring it is.

Best Answer

it is an old people show. boring indeed.

Me. I usually love older shows, but not The Andy Griffith Show. That show is boring beyond words.

• Wendy

I think it's awesome. I like "One on One". Because it counter acts that negative stereotype that all black men are deadbeat dad's and don't' handle their responsibilities. I watched my uncle raise 4 kids on his own because my aunt decided she didn't want to be a mom any more. So when shows like this come about I give it praise. No one on here that I have seen has argued that there are not single fathers out there working hard to do what's right in the lives of their children. I work with one now as matter a fact. I don't think life would go on for him if he didn't have his son in his life.

Yes because its dont have no fun in the show

I am a fan of "The Andy Griffith Show", so I do not think it is boring. When I was a kid, I thought it was boring. However, as I got older, I liked it more.

But, you know, now that I think about it a little bit. When I was a kid and thought the show was boring, it may have been that I didn't give the show a fair chance. I think back then that I thought that Black & White TV Shows and just old TV shows in general were boring. Perhaps I went into "Andy Griffith Show" as a kid with too much of a preconceived notion. Maybe I was going into it, bent on proving myself right. So it may not have been that it was unable to appeal to me as a kid. It may have just been that I did not give the show a chance. I may have just been that I did not go into the show with an open mind.

But I'm a fan now. No question about that.

Haha! I love it! :)

It reminds me of a time that was Sooooo simple. I enjoy it very much. :) But only B&W!

Oh, Barney!!

~Raises a hand. Raises BOTH hands.~ Wow, it has always been a mind-number. TV Land is *still* playing it? I repeat, wow.

lol I think I'm the only one who likes it. But I didn't know it still aired...

Only the black and white ones with Don Knotts are funny. The color ones without him suck the suckiest suck suck.

haha I love that show!! I watch it with my dad all the time and we get really into it.