I can't copy The Annual 2010 Ministry of Sound onto my computer.?

I recently bought The Annual 2010 Ministry of Sound CD, but i can't copy it onto my computer. I have been able to copy all my other CD's but not this one... It says they have some kind of new technology in the CD could this be the problem? When i insert the CD my computer can't find the CD.. can anyone please help (:?

Favorite Answer

The common denominator of all these 'play protection' schemes is that they corrupt the data on the CD in such a way that the hardware in some CD players is able to correct the data, but that CD drives, car stereos, game consoles, DVD players and some CD players cannot correct the errors.

You have 2 options here, one, get a refund since you can allege the cd is defective or read this.

http://www.dsg.cs.tcd.ie/~haahrm/copying-protected...

I do work in the music industry but it sounds very unethical to me to protect recordings without placing a big sticker on the sleeve first so you know what you are buying. Besides young people use their pcs to playback their music.

you can use any online virtual drive for storing your photos.