The Next Big Three Anime/Manga?

As we all know, right now the Big Three are Naruto, Bleach and One Piece.

So, what anime/manga do you think will succeed one of the "Big Three" spots? (Assuming the current big three are finished publishing/airing.)

My picks:

1. Fairy Tail

2. Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!

3. Full Metal Alchemist

:3

• Queien
    Favorite Answer

1. Reborn

2. Hetalia

3. I was going to say Kuroshitsuji, but then you reminded me about the new FMA, so I'm torn. Either of them have a good chance.

Edit: Actually, in my area, Reborn, Hetalia, and Kuroshitsuji have already overpowered Naruto, Bleach, on One Piece. Bleach cosplayers are all but unheard of and I haven't heard anyone even mention One Piece at a con or gathering in almost a year. Naruto's still keeping its head above the water, but it's starting to fade away too. But last con I went to, every third cosplayer I ran into was cosplaying Hetalia. Reborn and Kuroshitsuji have also started to rise up, the two combined easily outnumbering the Naruto cosplayers I've seen, probably even outnumbering Naruto and Bleach combined.

yeh probz

1.fairy tail

2. hitman reborn

3. d gray man

though they hav all being out for quite a while. and i disagree with your third because fullmetal alchemist has being out for a very long time already and i think it will probably finish soon.. like in the nxt year or two. and right now if it had more volumes i reckon it would be bigger than both naruto and bleach. people only look at how many volumes bought altogether to tell the popularity, but something like naruto wtih 49 volumes or watever will of course sell more than fma with only 24 volumes! food for thought.

1. Fairy Tail

2. D.Gray-Man

3. Claymore

But these have been running for a while. Maybe in five years, when the big three are done, as well as these, we'll see another. But as far as their going I can predict Naruto Bleach and One Piece are going to remain at the top till the end, for a while.

1.Mahou Sensei Negima (manga)

2. Fairy Tail (both)

3. Air Gear

Anime

1. Fairy Tail

2. Gintama

3. Reborn!

Manga

1. Fairy Tail

2. Gintama

3. Reborn!

and then

4. D. Gray-man

Fairy Tail honestly would be considered one of them. i do no longer likely wish the splendid 3 end so quickly, considering they have been on so long I grew linked to them. yet oh properly, could face the info and attempt something new! splendid? BQ: Naruto or Bleach will honestly be between the 1st, accompanied by making use of One Piece being final. in my view.

As long as they can make money, they'll never stop making those shitty shonens. I would think maybe FMA, it has enough action to cater to the audience of the fans it will take up as a succesor. Haruhi might be big enough, but I don't think it has the right stuff to take the place of one of the big three.

• merp

YAHHHH

fullmetal alchemist ALL THE WAY :D

btw did u kno that (if u read the manga :) roy mustang is froced to open the portal of truth and goes blind :P

Beelzebub

Toriko

Bakuman