Looking for a comedianthought name was jerry divefound nothingdid a skit about a ratapult and elmerfudd tattoo?

this comedian talked about his wife wanting him to get rid of rats but didn't want them killed. he bought a ratapult and said it drove her cat crazy watching fast food go over the fence. also talked about buying a thing to convert all his remotes into one. got it and i was a rubber band. also he got drunk one... show more this comedian talked about his wife wanting him to get rid of rats but didn't want them killed. he bought a ratapult and said it drove her cat crazy watching fast food go over the fence. also talked about buying a thing to convert all his remotes into one. got it and i was a rubber band. also he got drunk one time and his friend wanted a tattoo but didn't want it until he saw it on someone. said he was like my etchasketch in the back seat. now he has a tattoo on his arm of an eagle. said it looks real neat but his dad was like who's russell son and then the one about rabbit tracks going into his butt crack and elmer fudd on the other side saying come on outta there rabbit i know you in that hole. and one other thing that anyone should remember was a joke about tony llama boots. this is one funny guy but i can't find him anywhere. any help would be much appreciatted.
2 answers 2