What is with the suddenly hostility towards everyone here?

I don't know if it's me or if anyone else notices, but wow there are some mean, hostile, people on Baby Names. It used to be someone would say yes I like the name or no I don't. Now people are calling each other stupid and retarded for liking a name, you are opening singling out other members by asking... show more I don't know if it's me or if anyone else notices, but wow there are some mean, hostile, people on Baby Names. It used to be someone would say yes I like the name or no I don't. Now people are calling each other stupid and retarded for liking a name, you are opening singling out other members by asking people to thumb up the people you like and ones you don't. Hello, I graduated high school 6 years ago.

We are all here for a purpose and that is to name the future, how are you to raise children to respect each other and those that are different if you can't do it here? Ignorance starts at home.

I enjoy very much asking and answering questions here and I like and have fun reading answers and postings. But, the catty, high school mess has got to stop. Please.

And just so this is a baby name question. Who likes the name Matilda?