Outfitting my 2006 Ford F150 Lariat a waste?

I got this truck at a pretty good deal at $7,300. So I've spent some of the money I saved into accessorizing my truck. So far I estimate I've put about $3,000 into it. I've put 20" xd rock stars on it with 32" street tires, installed infiniti speakers, subwoofer, an amp, new sony radio, flow... show more I got this truck at a pretty good deal at $7,300. So I've spent some of the money I saved into accessorizing my truck. So far I estimate I've put about $3,000 into it. I've put 20" xd rock stars on it with 32" street tires, installed infiniti speakers, subwoofer, an amp, new sony radio, flow master stainless steel dual exhaust. I mean, the truck itself is pretty basic, just a stock truck so I wanted to class it up a bit and so far I'm very pleased with how it looks and sounds.

What I want to know is am I wasting my money? The truck has no power locking or power windows and I plan to get that installed. Is that costly? I also want to put a hood scoop on it and since the truck is not 4x4 and has very little horsepower, its obviously just aesthetics. Also, its all clothe interior, would it be completely stupid to have leather replaced in it? The logical part of me says "duh, of course" but the little kid in me says "go for it!"