Over protective parents, they dont understand that once im 18 im legally an adult..what am i waiting for?

if i still wont be allowed to do anything and have to go by their rules, i wont be allowed to move out either would being 18 make a difference to them? im not allowed to wear make-up the way i want, i havent got to the stage of wearing eye liner yet! ive been waiting since i was 13 not allowed to go out... show more if i still wont be allowed to do anything and have to go by their rules, i wont be allowed to move out either

would being 18 make a difference to them?

im not allowed to wear make-up the way i want, i havent got to the stage of wearing eye liner yet! ive been waiting since i was 13

not allowed to go out at night and i have to be home by 6 (only in the summer)
winter i have to be home by 4

My dad told me my life begins at 30,
not allowed a boyfriend

and i know that when im 18 i am legally an adult, but im just too sure thats not going to change anything and i still wont be allowed to do what i want, my brother is 20 and my mum is still washing his bum because hes "disabled"! he dosent go out or has friends because he got bullied at school so he left when he was 14 and is at home all day and my mum treats him like a child

But im different.. i have my own social life but they wont let me have it!!

so when im 18... how is that going to change anything if my parents are going to be like this?
what should i do?
they just dont understand =(
im 17