Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ab* asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文作文;今日內要[2o點]

題目:you are going to write a story about the most surpising and unforgettable date with your role model

我role model系kay tse[最好]

其實就你啦=]

12o字

十萬個感激(!)

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When I looked at the photo I took with Kay Tse in the plaza yesterday, I remembered that day,the most surpising and unforgettable day in my life.

On one August day,my family all went on a trip.I didn't go because I needed to go to a prize ceremony.I was bored at home because I was just with my helper .I decided to go to the new plaza to go shopping.

When I got there, I saw Kay Tse, she was singing on the stage.Oh! Her voice is so nice.I haven't listen to such a nice voice.When the performan is finish.I run down at once,she sign her name for me and tok a photo with me too! What a surpising and unforgettable day.

I hope this can help you

Source(s): Me
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

您好,我推薦您一個非常不錯的英語學習網站,里面有很多非常不錯的學習資源,您能從中得到不少幫助:

http://www.hkenglishstudy.info/

祝您好運!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.