Ab* asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文作文;今日內要[2o點]

題目:you are going to write a story about the most surpising and unforgettable date with your role model

我role model系kay tse[最好]

其實就你啦=]

12o字

十萬個感激(!)

Rating
    Favorite Answer

When I looked at the photo I took with Kay Tse in the plaza yesterday, I remembered that day,the most surpising and unforgettable day in my life.

On one August day,my family all went on a trip.I didn't go because I needed to go to a prize ceremony.I was bored at home because I was just with my helper .I decided to go to the new plaza to go shopping.

When I got there, I saw Kay Tse, she was singing on the stage.Oh! Her voice is so nice.I haven't listen to such a nice voice.When the performan is finish.I run down at once,she sign her name for me and tok a photo with me too! What a surpising and unforgettable day.

I hope this can help you

Source(s): Me

您好,我推薦您一個非常不錯的英語學習網站,里面有很多非常不錯的學習資源,您能從中得到不少幫助:

http://www.hkenglishstudy.info/

祝您好運!