Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How does a girl gain healthy curvy weight?

Boobs and butt would be nice you know? What should I eat/do to gain healthy weight? Any tips? I try eating a lot of fats, but it's hard to build up to super heavy solids when your not used to it. Should I do what guys do and bulk up on protein and eat 6 times a day? Or would that make me look like a man? lol

47 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That is so funny.

Breast and butt implants would go out of business.

LOL CAN you imagine Carl's Jr commercials now!!

Close up of cleavage then a next clip thighs and then a round sexy keister in short shorts.

Then Kim Kardashian (since they always use celebs) eating a big huge burger.

"If it doesn't get you a date it doesn't belong in your face.'

I am so sorry hon that school does not teach nutrition, metabolism and the like.

But you cannot spot gain nor cann you spot lose.

If you try to bulk up then you will sure look like a guy, the comic book guy from the simpsons.

The only way you can get boobs and butt and have an hourglass figure (36/26/36, or 34/26/35) is by genetics or implants.

• kervin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Your difficulty isn't gaining weight its hold the load you received. My procedure is functional devour a minimum of six small foods an afternoon or four mild dimension ones. Some can incorporate snacks, like a turkey sandwich a tumbler of oj and potato salad. Your foods will have to have carbs, protein, and the opposite well nutrients. Fish is an excessively well supply of protein. Never and I imply on no account pass breakfast. That's how such a lot people free weight. If you pass breakfast its like fasting twelve hours every day. And continually drink plenty of water to clean down your foods. Results will very however on the whole will take among a month or 2 to exhibit. Good Luck I'll be following the prescribe plan above as good began proper now.

• 4 years ago

when sitting draw in your ab muscles and tap your toes

• 5 years ago

Chew gum while cooking to stop snacking

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Curtis
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

eat only from a plate while seated at a table

• Cassie
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

store bought salad dressings can be packed with calories make your own vinaigrette and store it in a small spray bottle to coat your greens without over dressing them

• Debra
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

sniff a banana an apple or a peppermint when you feel hungry

• 5 years ago

put most used items on top or bottom shelves so you have to reach for them

• 5 years ago

jog on the treadmill at 4 mph for 25 minutes or at 7 mph for 9 minutes

• 5 years ago

fresh herbs can really zing up a healthy meal try growing some in the kitchen using a strawberry pot preserve the flavor by adding fresh herbs at the end of the cooking process

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.