Research paper topic...thought about appearance sports v.s. team sports, but can't find sufficient sources?

Hi! I'm looking for a topic to do my research paper on...probably something related to medicine, sports (esp. figure skating and competitive cheerleading), or nutrition. You have to come up with a pretty wide topic and then come up with some kind of argument on it that you can write like 10 pages on. At first I was thinking about something along the topic of cardiac arrythmias, since I have one myself, but then came up for the idea of appearance sports v.s. team sports. Thing is, I can't find a single thing online OR at the library about appearance sports, and I need at least 3 online sources and 3 book/pamplet/non-internet sources. Any ideas on how to get more information, or on other research topics?

Favorite Answer

You could debate whether or not college athletes should be paid.

Long term effects of concussions

Effects of long term steroid use women/men

HGH use and its evolution

Just some quick ideas....