What to major in college to do research at eli lilly?

What should be my major in college if i want to do research at eli lilly?

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    So, you want to be involved with pharmaceutical research?

    Probably majoring in biochemistry or molecular biology would be your best bet. Try to get involved with some undergraduate research at your university as well. A senior research scientist generally has a Ph.D., but research associates often work in labs with a bachelor's or master's degree.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.