Is the movie Paranormal Activity scary?

I want to go see the movie paranormal activity. is it as scary as everyone says?

Favorite Answer

I saw Paranormal Activity recently and it was just a waste of time. It wasn't scary at all, it was just really stupid. And I've seen a lot of horror movies. Good ones and bad ones. This was by far the worst. Even worse than the Grudge movies.

Don't listen to half these idiots. If you like the way the movie is filmed and love eerie suspense then you should enjoy it. I enjoyed it a lot, I really don't no why so many people hated it. It isn't really scary it's more eerie and will most likely make you a bit spooked after the movie. The whole movie is from when basically this guy gets a camera to catch what ever is going on, on film. I don't want to make a big rant on it to spoil anything but i personally recommend it and encourage you to rent it and hopefully enjoy :]

Source(s): I just seen it like 10 minutes ago

ok so I was waiting for this movie to come out on dvd for soooooooo long, and even though I read some terrible ratings about it, and several people warned me not to see it, I still rented because I just wanted to know well I have to be honest it was not the worst movie I have seen it was more interesting then scary it was not what I expected or anticipated and rather not have wasted the five bucks renting it I suggest you don't either

Source(s): just watched it last night
  • Chloe

I just rented the movie today and finished watching it , its not as scary like its alright boring at first but has scary moments the movie was short tho

i think these people are stupid. i'm a big fan of scary movies and paranormal activity scared the ** out of me, honestly. It is a good movie and I plan on buying it on blu ray.

• Ryan

no it sucks barney is more scary most of the movie the video camera is sitting on their dresser

in my opinion the previews over exaggerated, i wouldn't say it scary just intense and a little suspenseful

Well...I am an 11 year old girl,and not one shiver.I get scared at EVERTYHING...but I watched every version and nothing.

Source(s): me.