promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is the movie Paranormal Activity scary?

I want to go see the movie paranormal activity. is it as scary as everyone says?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I saw Paranormal Activity recently and it was just a waste of time. It wasn't scary at all, it was just really stupid. And I've seen a lot of horror movies. Good ones and bad ones. This was by far the worst. Even worse than the Grudge movies.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Don't listen to half these idiots. If you like the way the movie is filmed and love eerie suspense then you should enjoy it. I enjoyed it a lot, I really don't no why so many people hated it. It isn't really scary it's more eerie and will most likely make you a bit spooked after the movie. The whole movie is from when basically this guy gets a camera to catch what ever is going on, on film. I don't want to make a big rant on it to spoil anything but i personally recommend it and encourage you to rent it and hopefully enjoy :]

Source(s): I just seen it like 10 minutes ago
  • 1 decade ago

ok so I was waiting for this movie to come out on dvd for soooooooo long, and even though I read some terrible ratings about it, and several people warned me not to see it, I still rented because I just wanted to know well I have to be honest it was not the worst movie I have seen it was more interesting then scary it was not what I expected or anticipated and rather not have wasted the five bucks renting it I suggest you don't either

Source(s): just watched it last night
  • Chloe
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I just rented the movie today and finished watching it , its not as scary like its alright boring at first but has scary moments the movie was short tho

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i think these people are stupid. i'm a big fan of scary movies and paranormal activity scared the ** out of me, honestly. It is a good movie and I plan on buying it on blu ray.

• Ryan
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

no it sucks barney is more scary most of the movie the video camera is sitting on their dresser

• 1 decade ago

in my opinion the previews over exaggerated, i wouldn't say it scary just intense and a little suspenseful

• 1 decade ago

Well...I am an 11 year old girl,and not one shiver.I get scared at EVERTYHING...but I watched every version and nothing.

Source(s): me.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.