Kissinger referred to military personnel as "dumb, stupid animals to be used" as pawns for foreign policy.?

As Kissinger has been one of the major figures in US foreign policy for decades, doesn't it give you pause for thought about the opinion the policy makers hold about the people on the ground... and even the policy itself?
Update: "Kiss the Boys Goodbye: How the United States Betrayed Its Own POWs in Vietnam"

It seems someone here is actually dumb enough not to be able to confirm quotes for themselves...

I think you'll also be very interested in the name Bo Gritz - if you can be bothered to look it up. ;-)
Update 2: Majorgoose, you have an extremely high opinion of yourself: your argument (and assumption of my position) say otherwise.
Update 3: Kissinger IS widely quoted as saying this and no, it does not seem to be a *direct* statement about Hague - it seems perfectly clear, he's a diplomat and language is a strength!