What do agents look for in clients?(acting?)?

What are talent agents looking for in terms of looks? Aside from being a talented actress, what else are they interested in? I dont mean this superficially, and its not regarding weight or style or clothes or any of that. Do they want people who look unique? Or girl-next-door? Someone who can change their image to... show more What are talent agents looking for in terms of looks? Aside from being a talented actress, what else are they interested in? I dont mean this superficially, and its not regarding weight or style or clothes or any of that. Do they want people who look unique? Or girl-next-door? Someone who can change their image to suit the charactar they are playing?
I have to say, a good 40% of actors and actresses out there really cant act, and they seemt o be getting by on looks and luck! They play themselves in every role!