Why do you hate John Morrison?

Or why do you think he's overrated? lol

I'm already seeing comment's on here from some users saying that John Morrison "sucks" or that he's "overrated" lol That word is my favorite on here. It's the most over-used word on here! The word overrated, is overrated lol

But yeah, i've seen some comments on here by some people who love to bash Morrison. Some say he doesn't look tough or that he's not big or tall enough to be a main eventer.

Well I have a news flash for these users: Morrison doesn't have to look tough or have HUGE muscles to be a main eventer. He's uber athletic & has excellent wrestling skills. He's talented! And it's his talent's & his great ability to tell a good story while in the wrestling ring, that will continue to get him to the top.

Like Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart & Chris Jericho before him, Morrison is proving that you don't need to be tall or have huge muscles to be good in pro wrestling.

Some people say he lacks the mic skills to be a main eventer & World Champion. I wholeheartedly disagree with such an opinion. But for the sake of argument, the late Chris Benoit & Jeff Hardy weren't the best talkers in sports entertainment. But you know what they have in common? They were World Heavyweight Champions & main eventers. So if they can main event & win World titles, Morrison can as well!

People may have a right to their opinions, but sometimes, just sometimes, some people, don't know what the hell they're talking about lol

Favorite Answer

i have noticed the little hate that john morrison receives but i dont hate john morrison i actually like john morrison.

im gonna admit john morrison is a good wrestler and i was and i still am a fan of john morrison. i was one of the people who was saying john morrison should split from the miz bromance stable because i want to see john morrison wrestle on his own and make a name for himself and become a singles competitor. as a singles competitor i wanna see john morrison do things on his own without tag teams because he is such a awesome wrestler he doesnt need to be a in a tag team it was time for a change and for him to go on his own.

now that john morrison has been on his own and moved to smackdown he has been really good but somewhat overrated not only by the wwe but wwe fans. WHY? people keep on saying he is the shawn michaels of the new generation and this and that,saying he is the best superstar,he deserves to be worlds champion and just living him up to all this hype. john morrison is a awesome wrestler and he will be wwe/world champion but just not right now. people are rushing him too much and shoving him too far thats how he became overrated in my opinion. also since he has been on his own he has won so many matches and it was just too much. when he was feuding with shelton benjamin he won all the matches. how is it suppose to be a feud if morrison wins all the matches especially when shelton benjamin is a better wrestler? he beat cm punk like 3 times in a row thats a little too much. if the wwe wants him to get a good push he has to lose a decent amount of matches.

thats how superstars get hated on, winning countless matches. the wwe needs to push morrison the correct way so the fans wont get tired of him. they have to make him lose his fair share of matches so that fans wont expect so much. the only thing that i disagree on with other users in this section is when they say john morrison really isnt a good wrestler he is just flashy. john morrison is so a good wrestler and his flashieness is just a part of his gimmick. john morrison is pretty good technical skilled,good mat wrestling and an even better highflyer. morrison is a good wrestler.

You know what, John Morrison is not overrated one bit. He is the next Shawn Michaels and I am not just saying that because I am his biggest mark. That one person who gave the long answer said John Morrison has yet to cut a decent promo as a face? HA! Look at his William Wallace impersonation promo with Drew McIntyre. Look at his promo with The Miz when they were feuding before Bragging Rights! People need to look and realize that this guy is beyond the total package. I have seen recent threads about Kofi Kingston being the one to get a World Championship before John Morrison, HA! People believe Kingston can cut a decent promo, really? He just sounds like a happy African-American to me, and that is not a racist comment.

And one thing is that people believe John Morrison isn't "over" enough to be World Heavyweight Champion, first of all, he's the second most over face on SmackDown. Second of all, look at Sheamus. Even Drew McIntyre's Intercontinental Championship win is too early. And one thing that I am happy about is that since Morrison dropped the Intercontinental Title it's been advertised like a World Championship. All the hype for their match on the first episode of SmackDown of 2010 was great. He certainly doesn't get booed out of PPV's like John Cena and get's mixed reactions on RAW.

Another thing, come on, John Morrison is the best in-ring worker in WWE today and put on consistent good matches ALL YEAR since becoming a face. For all those people out there that hate John Morrison, shut the hell up, the works his *** off like everyone else in the WWE especially with all the maneuvers he does. I can only imagine the number of stomach

achs Morrison has had. Also, he wouldn't be the vocal point of "Tomorrow's Champions". I guess some people don't believe he's ready, well, let's get stuck with a twenty minute DX promo with Triple H's annoying voice. Or hell! John Cena's HUSTLE! LOYALTY! RESPECT! That is the code I live by! Give me a break. Kofi Kingston is just another Koko B. Ware.

By the way, Morrison has a DVD coming out next month. Royal Rumble winner anyone?

Source(s): "I united the people, ignited the audience, and set the night on fire!". -- John Morrison

The only thing i can't get my head around is the comparison to Shawn Michaels, Shawn Michaels has always been the complete package who could cut a decent promo and John Morrison as yet hasn't done that... at all. I don't recall a good John Morrison by himself promo and so any claim that he's the next Heartbreak Kid annoys me because Shawn Michaels showed personality when he broke away on his own, John Morrison shows me someone reading que cards.

I cannot nor do i bother taking away from what John Morrison has done in the ring but at the same time i have reservations about it because of what makes Morrison so good in the ring could so easily be damaged by a serious injury. If John Morrison gets a ACL tear in the next few years can he return the same man or is he good enough to work around not being the same man? Now that's not a reason to hate or dislike him that's more a general look towards the future. When you look at the longest running big names they have all had a serious injury, Jericho is the only one that hasn't and he's just a freak of nature on this subject, they all have had to adapt their work around what their body can no longer do, without starship pain and his Capoeira styled moves could John Morrison reach the same heights? Its not a reason to hate i know but i like to think about it because its more interesting than most of the questions here.

John Morrison proves you don't have to be big to be good but has he proved he's good enough to be mentioned with Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart and Chris Jericho? Three men who in their own ways have proved beyond any doubt that you can be better than a big guy in certain areas which can be successful. John Morrison is wrestling in an age where he isn't breaking new ground, he's nothing new not being a big guy who's good so that's really not much of a selling point like it was 15 years ago. Should mention Eddie Guerrero there as well if you ask me but i'm a Eddie mark so i would say that. Undoubtedly John Morrison is in that mould but is he THAT good? Only time will tell on that and i'm not saying he isn't, i'm saying in 2010 just being in that mould isn't exactly a great selling point since Austin Aries is a world champion, CM Punk is a former world champion, Jeff Hardy is a former world champion and none of them look like Steroid abusing gym rats do they? Its not uncommon anymore.

I understand this point completely because its fact Chris Benoit couldn't talk for more than 2 minutes without it going badly and Jeff Hardy shouldn't be allowed a mic EVER but how long did it take those two men to get the support to reach the top of the mountain? Chris Benoit was a 20 year journey to the WWE title, about 10 for the WCW title that they don't count, and for Jeff Hardy it was around the 10 year mark as well. So what you are saying is John Morrison is good enough to be a world champion in 4-6 years time when his work has finally got him enough fan support... That doesn't seem like a great argument when people say he should be world champion now does it? I understand the point but the point pretty much says "he's not ready for it yet" in the same token.

Would i be upset if John Morrison won the world title this year? No anything is better than the soul sucking barely walking "better than anything in wrestling EVER" Undertaker. Does that mean i think John Morrison is the savoiur of wrestling that some people present him to be? Clearly not otherwise this answer would be much shorter.

Do i count as one of the people that don't know what they are talking about? lol

I like John Morrison. Someone that is overrated is Sheamus and we all know that. Even if you root for heels. He is talented. I love his high flying moves and he's held the IC Championship for a very long time. Sheamus and Drew are both overrated. Not letting John nor Morrison get a fair advantage.

• you2

John Morrison is Awesome..

• I just dont see anything special about morrison since he started his singles run in 2009. I liked him when he was in tag teams but on his own not so much, when he first came out on smackdown I wanted to see what he was going to do but other than having good matches with edge and rey its just kinda been meh to me. I dont think hes good at telling a story in ring and his ring psychology is not that good, and him having to be alone in matches out of tag team wrestling all he kinda is to me is flashy moves and thats about it he has some mat wrestling skills but not much, to me morrison is decent on his own, hes like jeff hardy good to come in tag matches do all the flashy moves then get beat up and tag out but in singles you have to be able to do more than that you have to carry matches on your own and he cant do it IMO. And dont think everyone who doesnt see morrison as main event material as people who think hes too small for main event I liked benoit and eddie and was glad they were in the main event and other guys like AJ styles and daniels can be main event. Its just morrison unlike the guys I mentioned hes decent at best IMO.

• I like john morrison and i agree with the first person way do you hate cena

I don,t hate him hes awesome and cute

I don't hate him, he deserves to be a maineventer

Important:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqvUG...

I don't hate him he is a future of WWE