I'm trying to find an RPG game for the playstation 1.?

I don't remember a lot about it. But on the main screen you had like 10 characters you could choose from. each character had their own story but then they all interlocked somehow. I know its not very helpful but if you have any ideas please let me know. : )
Update: I remember one of the characters get amnesia or something and wakes up in a town full of magic folks. theres this dude who I guess knows her identity or something but he keeps running away. And another characters story takes place in a casino. At the end he has to fight this big dude whos name kinda looks like... show more I remember one of the characters get amnesia or something and wakes up in a town full of magic folks. theres this dude who I guess knows her identity or something but he keeps running away. And another characters story takes place in a casino. At the end he has to fight this big dude whos name kinda looks like alkaseltzer.