1. Georgivs V D.G.BRITT:OMN:REX F.D.IND:IMP: 1914

2. United States Of America. Ten D. 1893

Update:

In perfect condition :)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Neither coin is rare or scarce as listed here. The 1893-CC $10 gold eagle is some what rare but the no mint mark and O mint mark are not. On the 1914 coin it could be a 1/2 Sovereign or Sovereign and neither are scarce. The value will depend on what the spot price of gold is the day you sell them. Only a dealer can give you an actual buy price. With gold up to all time highs it would be better to just hold onto them and keep an eye on the gold price. The 1/2 sov. has .1177 oz of actual gold weight, sov. .2354 oz and the eagle .4839 oz of actual gold weight.

Source(s): 49 years a numismatist, Coin Dealers Newsletter, Red Book A Guide to U.S. Coins, Krause/Mishler Standard Catalog of World Coins. Coincraft's Standard Catalogue of English and UK coins 1066-To Date. Coin World & Numismatic News as well as World Coin News.
  • 1 decade ago

It will depend entirely on the condition of the coins. If the coins are in poor condition, they won't be worth more than the scrap price of the metal. If they are rare and in excellent condition, then they can be worth a lot of money.

• 3 years ago

i'm having complication with the queen nickel 1900. im going to deliver you a photo and you tell me if evidently like that, ok? i visit email you. if evidently like this it may desire to be wroth plenty

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.