Demographic threat in Israel?

Will Arabs, in particular Muslims present a majority in Israel in future. I am concerned as I was looking at a diagram that showed that the Jewish population started dropping compared with the Muslims. Will our state become an Arab state?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If Israel annexes the West Bank and Gaza strips without completing her ethnic cleansing, within 3-5 years, the Arabs will, again be the MAJORITY in the land stolen from them in 1948, in about 20 years at current growth rates- overall average, Arabs are reproducing between 1.5 -2 times faster than Jews.Actually the SEVERE Fresh Water shortage in Israel and the settlements is taking its toll on the Jewish population and they are leaving - the Arabs, used to forced water restrictions by Israel, are staying. Israel can NO LONGER sustain plush green yards and large pools of most Jewish homes. Very few Arabs have these luxuries. Jews are paying dearly to keep them and it is getting worse. Israel would have to become even MORE Nazi like, as in "Final Solution" to stop it. In to 2-3 years, the Palestinians will number 6,000,000 - hmmmm, an Arab Holocaust in the making.

• 1 decade ago

No, probably not. Statiscatically Jews (Israeli's) are still the majority in Israel by far. Jews are immigrating into Israel at much higher rates than muslims, and on top of this the settlers are currently breeding like rabbits.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What is the problem with that?. Palestine had never been Jewish till 1948. It was always for the descendants of the Canaanites, Phoenicians, Assyrians and even the Egyptians who joined Moses when Pharaoh kicked him out of Egypt to the Sinai peninsula.

• 1 decade ago

That's an old study, Muslim birthrates have gone down and Jewish birthrates have increased; while not equal, they're getting there. Demographic forecasts in the 60's "predicted" an Arab majority by 1990!! It's pure fear-mongering and dehumanization of an enemy. Claims of "breeding like animals" sound familiar? Those same claims were used to warn the rest of the world of the "Jewish threat" in Nazi Germany.

Source(s): http://www.aei.org/EMStaticPage/1266?page=Summary (birth rate comparison)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Using a statistical regression analysis I figured that possibly by 2035 and most definitely by 2048 the Arabs will be a majority in Israel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_analysis

• I guess it would depend on how many excuses Israel can come up with for more 'military actions' against the Palestinians. If they can keep killing civilians and using weapons that cause birth defects and sterility then maybe not.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not to worry, under the 7 men plan, all Arabs will disappear, Jews stay.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's why I suggest forced sterilization of all Arab women from the ages 14 to 38

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gasp, watch out wmd!

• I sincerely doubt that a government overhaul would take place as a result of a religious demographic increase. At the first answer, it already is a democracy ^^

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.