On my pc every website i click on it keeps saying this website has been reported as unsafe?

it's really annoying. I go on nearly every website. youtube. scribd. hotmail website facebook everything and yet it keeps saying this website has been reported as unsafe and now every website i go on is blocked with that stupid message.

Please just tell me how to get rid of it and dont tell me to download anything because i have already downloaded spyware doctor and some other stuff but as always i have to pay.

So just tell me how to get rid of it.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Starup in safemode with networking if possible. (F7/F8)

and do as guided below:

download Malwarebytes

update - full scan - fix

Go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts and and open HOST using notepad. Remove all entries except the loopback 127.0.0.1. It should read something like this:

# Copyright (c) 1993-1999 Microsoft Corp.

#

# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.

#

# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each

# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should

# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.

# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one

# space.

#

# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual

# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.

#

# For example:

#

# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server

# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host

127.0.0.1 localhost

• 1 decade ago

You have some kind of spyware or adware that is redirecting you to unsafe pages. You need to find it and remove it. There are tons of free spyware detection and removal programs. I recommend Ad-Aware, Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware, and Spybot Search and Destroy. Download them from a reputable site such as download.com or software.com.

None of these programs charge to remove spyware, at most they occasionally nag you to upgrade to paid versions with additional features. They will all uninstall painlessly and completely if you decide you don't want them anymore.

• 1 decade ago

Something is preventing you from doing it and it maybe a virus or you firewall or internet browsing protection is set on very high.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DANGER !!! DANGER !!! DANGER !!!

spyware doctor is itself a SPYWARE.

Source(s): uninstall that fuck spyware doctor. install malwarebytes & run. if you can't download then install it from a flash drive (transferred from another computer) reinstall browser.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.