On my pc every website i click on it keeps saying this website has been reported as unsafe?

it's really annoying. I go on nearly every website. youtube. scribd. hotmail website facebook everything and yet it keeps saying this website has been reported as unsafe and now every website i go on is blocked with that stupid message. Please just tell me how to get rid of it and dont tell me to download... show more it's really annoying. I go on nearly every website. youtube. scribd. hotmail website facebook everything and yet it keeps saying this website has been reported as unsafe and now every website i go on is blocked with that stupid message.
Please just tell me how to get rid of it and dont tell me to download anything because i have already downloaded spyware doctor and some other stuff but as always i have to pay.
So just tell me how to get rid of it.