How Can I Get Pale Skin Like Evan Rachel Wood Or Dita Von Teese?

Well, I am a teen that is not to happy with the skin tone that it is right now. I am not a "goth" or whatever, i jsut think that milky, white skin is BEAUTIFUL, and I wish that i had it. My skin is already pale, but its not the complexion that i want it to be. I use makeup but not to much. So any... show more Well, I am a teen that is not to happy with the skin tone that it is right now. I am not a "goth" or whatever, i jsut think that milky, white skin is BEAUTIFUL, and I wish that i had it.
My skin is already pale, but its not the complexion that i want it to be.

I use makeup but not to much. So any reccomendations on makeup techniques to make my skin look smooth and milky white would be great.
Please no skin lightening creams, they cause cancer some of them and my mother would refuse to buy any.

This is what I am currently doing to lighten my skin tone:

-Once a week I apply lemon juice (non- concentrated) to my face. Once it drys, I apply it again, and keep doing this for about an hour.

-Once a week I wear a face mask made of one cup powder milk, and just enough water to make it thick enough to apply to the face so that it won't run down my face. I leave this be for a half an hour.

-Once a week I take a bath in either a goat milk bubble bath mix (wow im cool) or a bath with 2
cups of powder milk.

-I DO NOT go out in the sun alot at all. And most of the time when I go to school I wear a SPF 15 foundation.
(I used to wear SPF 50 but my mom took it away because she didn't think it was good for my skin, blah blah blah, she doesn't understand)

-Tomorrow I am buying powder to put on top of y liquid foundation to give it a more smooth less shiny look.

What tone of powder should I buy? What else can I do to make my skin look like Dita Von Teese, naturally or with makeup?

Any answers will be greatly appreciated, and I will take them all into consideration.

Thank you

Molly Helena fayle