Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Will Janet Napolitano be forced to resign?

Update:

Is she a typical liberal?You know what I mean. The typical egghead elitist know-it-all who struggles with everday practical matters like doing up her shoes!

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No reason she should be.*

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

What delivered Nixon down have been the tapes. Lyndon Johnson began them. His ego replaced into so great that he felt his each and every word had to be recorded for posterity. while historians reviewed them, they stumbled on a vulgar, shallow guy, doing the interest his manipulators needed him to do. In a fashion, Nixon replaced into even worse, because of the fact he in no way even seen that what replaced into recorded on the tapes could ever be used against him. He continuously theory he could have years of entertainment to launch merely what he needed background to checklist. The the beans have been spilled on the Watergate hearings,while Alex Butterfield informed the Senators the tapes existed, and despatched Nixon down the drain. the human beings who accompanied those improper men into the White abode discovered from those blunders. there'll in no way back be tapes of "stay" conversions, the place men who prefer to be remembered as "great leaders" communicate like longshoreman as they communicate the thank you to win the latest bureaucratic bunfight. it quite is not that they from now on valuable, it quite is merely it quite is one mistake they're going to in no way repeat.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, absolutely. The woman is totally incompetent and should be replaced along with a number of other bureaucrats that can't handle the job. All these high paid positions are getting us nowhere.

The excuse always given by government when asked about the high price of these bureaucrats salaries and perks is " We need to recruit the best of the best and be able to keep them." What a crock of crap. We have been sold a bill of goods for long enough...things must change. We need competent leaders who are here to serve their country , not themselves.

• 1 decade ago

There will be calls to resign, but I believe Obama will hold onto Janet Napolitano over strong conservative objections.

Correction: there are already calls to resign.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Personally I believe she is not doing her job correctly and I disagree with her emphasis. Nonetheless her latest mistake will not cause her to be forced to resign. Instead I believe one of two things will happen. One maybe sometime after the 2010 elections and before the general election in November 2012 she may step down for family or personal reasons. Alternatively if she can keep herself out of controversy then she will stay in her job. My feeling is much will depend on what happens after this and I do not believe her most recent mistake will be enough to force her to resign.

• 1 decade ago

She is a political appointee, not a professional in this field. Her job performance is irrelevant to the administration. She's there for the duration.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If she had any decency she would do the right thing and resign on her own, she is way over her head. Just another example of 0bama's lack of experience.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No way, never.

She is too much like Obama.

She is the one who WON'T be thrown under the bus.

Simply because she's the one who actually DESERVES IT.

And Obama always does the exact opposite of whatever would make sense.

• 1 decade ago

Possibly, but I doubt it. Liberals accept a different standard then they expect from Conservatives.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why should she be?

She's responsible for airport security in Nigera?

Now saying the system worked when it clearly did not is right up there with "you're doing a helluva job, Brownie"

• 1 decade ago

You mean the woman whose first interest after she took the position as head of HS was to investigate returning soldiers who might join "radical right-wing extremist groups"?

She is an incompetent appointed by an incompetent.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.