How do I disable tap click on my laptop?

I just got an Asus ul80 and my main problem with it is tap click. It is nearly impossible for me to use this laptop due to it. I will be getting a mouse for this laptop soon, but until then I'll have to navigate using the touchpad. I end up clicking with it by accident all the time and it is INCREDIBLY... show more I just got an Asus ul80 and my main problem with it is tap click. It is nearly impossible for me to use this laptop due to it. I will be getting a mouse for this laptop soon, but until then I'll have to navigate using the touchpad. I end up clicking with it by accident all the time and it is INCREDIBLY annoying; like I said, nearly impossible to use.

I have tried disabling it through mouse options, but there was no option there. I'm not sure where else I can go. I do NOT want to disable the entire touchpad, though, so no "Uninstall drivers!" or "Disable touchpad!".

Some help ASAP would be fantastic; thanks.
1 answer 1