Are there online support groups and such for self injury and depression in teens?

It seems these days I just need someone to talk to. It's so hard hiding the gashes and cuts and wounds from my friends and family. I'm too ashamed to tell them.. So I thought why not talk about it to someone whom I'll not see face to face? So are there sorts of online support groups for self-injury and... show more It seems these days I just need someone to talk to. It's so hard hiding the gashes and cuts and wounds from my friends and family. I'm too ashamed to tell them.. So I thought why not talk about it to someone whom I'll not see face to face?
So are there sorts of online support groups for self-injury and depression in teens? Free ones at that.. can't really ask my mom for her card without an explanation as to where the money's gonna go..
What are some of them?
Everyone keeps saying go to TWLOHA. I go on the site regularly, read the blog.. but I don't get how it helps? There's just hotlines to call and a blog and Renee's story.. and that's about it. What help is that?
Thanks in advance