Do boys like shy girls?

I'm 16 years old and have never had a boyfriend, I never tell anyone because i find it embarrasing; when most of my friends have had a prodigious amount, so large that the moment they 'break-up' with the 'love of their lives', they are suddenly in a new 'relationship'. I don't... show more I'm 16 years old and have never had a boyfriend, I never tell anyone because i find it embarrasing; when most of my friends have had a prodigious amount, so large that the moment they 'break-up' with the 'love of their lives', they are suddenly in a new 'relationship'. I don't particularly want to have a boyfriend, and never go looking for them and I wouldnt even write this, but for the past two years i've loved this one boy, who might or might not have liked me. Because I'm so shy, I never showed that i liked him, it's not something i can control, I just can't bring myself to smile to him or anything; we've moved house recently and I always wonder what could have happened if i had more confidence... So what I'm wondering is, do boys like shy girls, or more reserved girls that don't always wear a very small amount of clothing? All my friends show their bodies to everyone, say yes to everything and are quite desperate, yes they have boyfriends, but they also get dumped. What type of girls do boys like? If they really liked a girl, would they approach her regardless of her timidity or lack of response to him (via eye contact or whatever). Also, to those who are also shy, does it pass when you become older? Cheerio x
10 answers 10