HELP!!! 10 POINTS!!! NOW!!! 10 POINTS!!! 10 POINTS!!! 10 POINTS!!! TITLE!!?

Ok so I have a project on Emperor Penguins. I got some facts and put them into 3 categories. How they treat their chicks, like the breeding season and the male and female long walk and how the men keep the egg and keep it warm between their legs. How they are unique like their wings are actually flipper like and... show more Ok so I have a project on Emperor Penguins. I got some facts and put them into 3 categories. How they treat their chicks, like the breeding season and the male and female long walk and how the men keep the egg and keep it warm between their legs. How they are unique like their wings are actually flipper like and they are the only animal that stays in the artic in the winter. and then their description.

I am about to type my paper but I can't think of a title, a good title that will draw people in. So it will be great if you guys could help me.

THANKS!!! A LOT ALL!!! Best Answer for coolest title lol THANKS AGAIN!!!