Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

How do those of you who hate Rush Limbaugh because he "lies" and "spreads hatred" feel about Michael Moore?

This should be interesting.

Favorite Answer

Fahrenheit 9/11 had over 50 inaccuracies or lies.... michael moore is by far a bigger liar because he always says " i am just giving you the truth"

Moore doesn't spread hatred like Limbaugh. He does spread lies and misinformation though. I find Moore to be a major problem to the liberal movement. He starts off with a good premise (ie: Health Care System is broke) and then uses straw man arguments and red herrings to "prove" his point.

Limbaugh works in much the same way. He starts with a good premise (ie: illegal immigration is harmful to society) and then just slanders people and jumps to false conclusions.

Limbaugh is more overt with his lies, and to me, that makes him a bit more tolerable. I can't stand either Limbaugh or Moore though. I think we'd be better off if both of them were no longer in the spotlight.

• Kman

Both Rush and Michel Moore are both extremists. While Michael Moore has a tendency to tell half-truths, Rush does blatantly lie and spews hatred.

Conservatives have this tendency to do something unethical, then point to someone who does something similar to a much lesser degree - then call it a wash.

It's ridiculous logic, and certainly not the moral high ground you'd want or expect from the self-proclaimed 'family values' types.

• I don't hate anybody-it's a waste of energy. I think Michael Moore does make some interesting points, though.

If I reworded the question, switching the place of Rush Limbaugh and Michael Moore, how would you respond?

Source(s): Turnabout is fair play
  • Bobo

Rush Limbaugh is a self serving wacko. So it Michael Moore.

Not just Moore. How about Reid, Pelosi, Schumer, Leahy, Chris Matthews, Olberman,etc.?

I look at them both as business men. They do what they do because it makes them money.

BTW-that was an impersonator before whose question you answered. I wouldn't insult you, sweetie.

If you only watch Fox News, you will favor Rush. If you follow factual news stations, you will favor Moore.

Michael Moore spreads hatred?

I could use a link. I do not see at all what those two have in common.