Fever with sore throat and blisters on hands and feet?

So... I got sick a few days ago... Started with a sore throat... It got worse. My fever got to 101.3, but my parents don't think that's a big deal, so I just took medicine that dropped the fever, but not the symptoms... My throat is killing me three days later... My fever has gone down to 97.0 but now... show more So... I got sick a few days ago... Started with a sore throat... It got worse. My fever got to 101.3, but my parents don't think that's a big deal, so I just took medicine that dropped the fever, but not the symptoms...
My throat is killing me three days later... My fever has gone down to 97.0 but now it's o 98.4, but I still feel terrible. And before bed last night I felt blisters on both my feet... And I did not do much walking yesterday. This morning, I find some blisters on my thumbs... They all really hurt...

Does anyone know what's causing this?

And to answer questions I was asked by me mum: I have not eaten anything I have not before.

Yes, I used a popular rug cleaner on a rug yesterday morning to get cat-puke out of th efloor, but washed up afterward and even took a shower so I could be clean to cook.

Nothing started forming except shortly before bed, which wasn't untill 3 am newyears day because we had a guest. (Yes, I put up with being sick to be a good host. They knew I was sick too.)

If anyone can give me some insight...that'd be nice...
Update: -_- Yeah, just to answer for the idiot with the aids comment, I am a virgin, and have never had sex of any sort. So, I'm clean... It's not herpes or aids, or HIV. As for seein a doctor, I can only go if my parents let me go... -_-; 20 years old and no car. Go figure.. They don't think a fluctuating... show more -_- Yeah, just to answer for the idiot with the aids comment, I am a virgin, and have never had sex of any sort. So, I'm clean... It's not herpes or aids, or HIV.

As for seein a doctor, I can only go if my parents let me go... -_-; 20 years old and no car. Go figure.. They don't think a fluctuating fever or random blisters is a sign I could/should see a doctor...
Update 2: Adding on to other symptoms... The first day I had it, I was aching in every damn joint.. my entire right arm and part of my right side is still hurting. I also do not have blisters in my mouth... My tonsils are swollen, but no blisters in my mouth. Meh... Doesn't matter really... My parents are sit... show more Adding on to other symptoms...

The first day I had it, I was aching in every damn joint.. my entire right arm and part of my right side is still hurting.

I also do not have blisters in my mouth... My tonsils are swollen, but no blisters in my mouth.

Meh... Doesn't matter really... My parents are sit heads and won't take me to a doctor... I could be laying here bleeding out and they'd say "Oh, it's just a flesh wound.' -_-;