promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
?
Lv 6
? asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

Do you feel La raza is a radical pro-illegal organization?

If military intelligence is considering them "a mestizo terrorist organization." then why should they be allowed input on obama's immigration reform?

Do you consider them a racist group?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

La Raza, Mexican Terrorist Organization

Op-Ed Contributor

Published on August 01, 2009

by Monica Miller

(OfficialWire)

WASHINGTON, D.C.

Much has been in the news recently about La Raza, what a military intelligence acquaintance recently dubbed "a mestizo terrorist organization." Republican congressman Charlie Norwood of Georgia's ninth district has called La Raza a "radical...pro-illegal immigration lobbying organization that supports racist groups."

What is La Raza? The National Council of La Raza (its full name) is a pro-mestizo advocacy organization. The title "La Raza" is Spanish for "the race," and its underlying rational is to support the interests of the mestizo race (people who are mostly Amerindian blood with a little Spaniard blood mixed in—people mostly from Mexico, Central America, and neighboring areas).

La Raza is anti-European in the sense that it opposes European Americans (whites) and favors the interests of indigenous mestizos. La Raza is notorious for supporting causes like amnesty, illegal immigration, birthright citizenship, chain migration, attempting to censor white journalists (most famously, Lou Dobbs), and removing white authors from schools to be replaced by mestizo authors.

Unknown to many is the financial support La Raza receives from donors like Wal-Mart, Exxon Mobil, McDonalds, and hundreds of other corporations. In more civilized times, these donations would be considered treason. But many of these corporations support La Raza for two reasons: they have bought into the religion of political correctness, and they want cheap labor. (Subsequently, I have not set foot in a Wal-Mart for over six years because of their support for La Raza—not to mention the fact Wal-Mart imports most of its goods from China and practices crony (tax-payer subsidized) capitalism.)

Also known to many is the sort of radicals attracted to La Raza. Just look at the statements of pro-immigration activist Jorge Sanchez:

"Around the year 2040, whites will become a minority in the United States and, believe me, it will be payback time."

Related in name to The National Council of La Raza is the political organization La Raza Unida Party (RUP), roughly translated as "the party of the [mestizo] race." To gain a sense of its anti-Western flavor, read the quotes of its founder José Ángel Gutiérrez:

"We remain a hunted people. Now you think you have a destiny to fulfill in the land that historically has been ours for forty thousand years. And we're a new Mestizo nation."

"Our devil has pale skin and blue eyes..."

"We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

We live in insane times. Only 30 years ago, La Raza would have been considered a treasonous organization, but now it's praised by anti-occidental leftists like Barack Hussein Obama and Sonia Sotomayor, and anti-occidental neoconservatives like Lindsey Graham and Linda Chavez.

Paul Starobin recently wrote in the Wall Street Journal that the United States has outlived its usefulness and it's now high time to break up into smaller countries. Perhaps he's right. Although some areas would be lost to the Third World, the remaining smaller pro-Western republics would be more immune to the lobbying efforts of terrorist organizations like La Raza.

Monica Miller, a citizen of Argentina, is a freelance journalist living LEGALLY in the United States. She can be reached by email.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

La Raza is just another nationalist movement thats all just like the black panthers and the KKK

not so those other groups are not getting millions of dollars from the gov every year. All La Raza cares about is how much money can they get.The Mexicans you would think are over here saying pay back time,meanwhile in Mexico the drug cartel are killing men,women,children but this does not seem to be a very important cause to take up..They forget very quickly we taxpayers pay for their schooling, paying their medical bills,welfare, food stamps,believe different set of laws apply to illegals. He may say "Our devil has pale skin and blue eyes..."but they have no problem with taking money and entitlements from the very same people stated as being,"Our devil has pale skin and blue eyes nor do they have any problem with same said people giving their kids an education for 12 years..."If these people were so concern about current events,they should be looking at Mexico as the root of their problems. But no matter what America does, it seems La Raza,illegals are never happy with the end result.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

No. They do not feel the sense like we humans do. This is because we have a central nervous system running through our vertebra (backbone) which sends messages to our brain. This means that if if our leg is hurt, we feel the pain at the top brain. On the other hand, the insects are non-vertebra and they do not have central nervous system. Thus if an ant's leg is crushed, only the leg will feel local pain. Moreover, their pain magnitude is short, since they produce large number of off springs and their life is short. They can also reproduce their lost organs. It has been observed that if you cut a cockroach's head, it will die after a month due to starving. Scientists have cut a lobster's leg and feed him, which he ate. It is also true that except for human beings no other animal is aware of its existence.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Racist?

The founder of La Raza and professor at University of Texas, Arlington, Jose Angel Gutierrez, is on record as saying "We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

According to certain pro-criminal groupies on here that is NOT racist!

la raza = the race! Meaning hispanics I assume (even if they are NOT considered a race by anyone but themselves)! Again they are saying it means something else but in their own founding literature it is translated as "the race". Again they say not racist!

Myself personally, I don't feel la raza is a racist organization! I know it! And anyone who has half a brain should realize it also!

• 1 decade ago

with any group there are extremists whom carry their own views. I believe that La Raza is working towards helping people that believe they are discriminated against. They look back at history with an outlook that Native Americans' land was unfairly forcably taken from them. They see that the vast majority of south, central, and parts of north america are still populated with their native decendants. I dont agree with all accounts i have read, but i do agree (as it is hard not to) that Native peoples of the Americas have been mistreated and continue to be mistreated. They stand up for illegal immigrants because many many of them are of native decent, people inhabiting these lands since before there were border lines. I dont see anything wrong with them if they peacefully practice their right to speech by protesting laws. Hopefully extremists in the group will not take a violent stance against opression.

Source(s): Ive read up on the site (that id only heard about here on YA)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

In South Texas La Raza is political organization that supports the rights of Mexican Americans and fights the years of oppression by white landowners on the farm workers that make up most of the group. Thirty years ago they were a fledgling political group fighting for equality in a prejudiced society. They have changed their social status in Texas and the Hispanic population already exceeds that of the Anglo's and is the fastest growing consumer group in the country. If you respect people and their human rights then maybe they won't have to have you shot when its their turn. There is a tongue in cheek song making fun of people like Ms Miller who look for someone to blame. It's called "Teenage immigrant welfare mothers on drugs", by the Austin Lounge Lizards.

• James
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes its a racist group. However, with todays double standards groups like La Raza are politically acceptable but any group like that dealing with whites would be called racist and shut down.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

La Raza is just another nationalist movement thats all just like the black panthers and the KKK

• 1 decade ago

This is why Sotomayor's appointment to the SCOTUS was so heavily opposed. She has an extensive history with this organization.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes

• 1 decade ago

well thats how we feel about your groups

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.