Who's a better basketball player Brandon Roy or Joe Johnson?

I say B-roy considering the fact he plays better defense and hes very explosive on the offensive end , and hes pretty consistent. He has great poise and he is a very clutch young player.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Brandon Roy and Joe Johnson are two pretty evenly matched players. I just compared their stats for this season and I found that they both have just about the same overall averages. Brandon Roy was just a tiny bit higher in most of them though. I would say that Brandon Roy is better anyways. He's an excellent basketball player on both sides of the court. He can play good defense and he can get his team some quick and easy buckets in the clutch. Joe Johnson is great, but I think that Brandon Roy is a more valuable member to his team.

Brandon Roy is a better player for a NBA franchise. However if you are looking for fantasy sports currently Joe Johnson is doing slightly better. However, Brandon Roy is a projected 11th for this season where Joe Johnson is a projected 25, right now Brandon Roy is ranked 26th whereas Joe Johnson is ranked 21.

Source(s): yahoo fantasy basketball

Overall, Brandon Roy is a better player. When you're picking a player who can be your team's future it's Brandon Roy.

But during playoff time and you need a leader who has the experience and fundamentals to lead a team in the playoffs, I'd take Joe Johnson.

Source(s): Prince

Brandon Roy. He's more of a leader to develop a franchise.

Roy is a more solid overall prospect but when you franchise needs a rock that will lead them into contention right now JJ is your guy but in time Roy will reach that level

Joe....When Roy can get to the 2nd round of the playoffs...then will talk....and with the Hawks looking pretty good this year....they could potentially get realll deep into the Playoffs this year.

Brandon Roy hes sick man. How could you even compare.

a tie