Poll: When Questions are repetitive aka "white women" questions, does it get annoying to you?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • hope
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes any question repeated over and over grinds my gears.

Source(s): peter griffin :P
  • 4 years ago

Nope not chatting. I personally feel that : You have a lurking/stalking troll hun. You have most likley been around long enough to get one. Don't worry about it, we all get meaningless, senseless, frustrating violations. Even if you try to fight it, yahoo will just send you an auto generated email stating that "after reviewing your apeal and the content in question, Yahoo Answers Admin has concluded that your content was indeed a violation of the SOT agreement. . . . . ." bla bla bla What I do is make getting a BS Violation a reward system. For every BS Nonsence Violation I get to award myself with a new pair of shoes! My latest violation, which was considerd a rant when it wasn't, awarded me some very sexy, bright red, three inch heals compliments of my stalker. If my account gets deleted due to BS violations I have decided that I will spend a whole day at a spa! ***disclaimer*** All content above is to be considerd my detailed answer to the above question, as my intent was never to "chat" with the asker.

• 1 decade ago

Right...So what is an example of a "White Women" as apposed to a "Woman" Question?

• 1 decade ago

Yes, but I get 2 free points for each of them so I really can't complain.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ian
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Its raining little white women

• 1 decade ago

What are white women questions?

• SueBee
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I hate the repost questions on Y!A.

• 1 decade ago

Why must you keep asking this question??? It's really starting to irritate me!

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, it really burns my toast.

• I see red.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.