Poll: When Questions are repetitive aka "white women" questions, does it get annoying to you?

• hope
    Favorite Answer

yes any question repeated over and over grinds my gears.

Source(s): peter griffin :P

Nope not chatting. I personally feel that : You have a lurking/stalking troll hun. You have most likley been around long enough to get one. Don't worry about it, we all get meaningless, senseless, frustrating violations. Even if you try to fight it, yahoo will just send you an auto generated email stating that "after reviewing your apeal and the content in question, Yahoo Answers Admin has concluded that your content was indeed a violation of the SOT agreement. . . . . ." bla bla bla What I do is make getting a BS Violation a reward system. For every BS Nonsence Violation I get to award myself with a new pair of shoes! My latest violation, which was considerd a rant when it wasn't, awarded me some very sexy, bright red, three inch heals compliments of my stalker. If my account gets deleted due to BS violations I have decided that I will spend a whole day at a spa! ***disclaimer*** All content above is to be considerd my detailed answer to the above question, as my intent was never to "chat" with the asker.

Right...So what is an example of a "White Women" as apposed to a "Woman" Question?

Yes, but I get 2 free points for each of them so I really can't complain.

• Ian

Its raining little white women

What are white women questions?

• SueBee

I hate the repost questions on Y!A.

Why must you keep asking this question??? It's really starting to irritate me!

Yeah, it really burns my toast.

• I see red.