Kris Kristofferson's tribute to John Prine?

I used to have John Prine ALBUMS a long time ago.Then when I was separated from my first wife..well..need I say more? I have pretty much all of his music either from cd's or mp3's now. Anyway,there is an old album,"Sweet Revenge" I think, where Kris writes a lengthy tribute thing for him on... show more I used to have John Prine ALBUMS a long time ago.Then when I was separated from my first wife..well..need I say more? I have pretty much all of his music either from cd's or mp3's now.

Anyway,there is an old album,"Sweet Revenge" I think, where Kris writes a lengthy tribute thing for him on back of the album (maybe the liner notes,but pretty sure it's on the back).In it he talks about the first time he seen him in a closed club when he didn't really want to go but a friend dragged him there,then he was blown away by him.I have that cd as well as all of his early stuff but they are plain jane cd's with pretty much just the album cover on the front,quite different than the original vinyl.

Does anybody know where I can find this on here just to simply read it again?
Update: Yahoo wanted to put this in :Sports > Football (Soccer) > Scottish Football (Soccer)

Had no idea KK and JP were Scottish football players on the side..
1 answer 1