? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

Weirdest girl names ever?

Well, my real name isn't Emily.

My real name is actually Rainbow-Princess. Don't you think it is the weirdest name ever ever? "/

I hate it when people keep calling me Rainbow. So what nice nicknames can you think of??

My sister's is even stranger. She's called Christmas because she was born on Christmas day!! OMG.

But its alright for her cos people always call her Chrissie.

Please suggest!

Best Answer

John

• Debs W

I know a girl called Rainbow - I quite like the name Rainbow - she is known as Bow. However, Rainbow-Princess sounds like a My Little Pony. And yes, Christmas is weird!

I teach a girl name Prettie said pretty.

• JK.

Somehow... I don't believe this.

Bow is cute

Like LalaLady above me said, grow up. Seriously?

Rainbow-Princess is alright, bit strange but nice in a kooky kind of way. Why not just shorten it to Rain.

Rain

Bow/Beau

Penny

Pinny

Cessa

Cessy/Cessie

Princie

Cissy

Cee

No offence but it sounds more like a name for a Disney Princess or a treasured toy/pet. Christmas is strange too, as opposed to others such as Natalie, Holly and Ivy.

• Pixie.

Raine is the most obvious nickname - it's a real name itself, and it's really cute and unusual.

Other suggestions;

Raina.

Bow.

Boo.

Cessie.

Rae or Ray.

Priscilla.

Row.

Ann.

Annie.

Abby.

Ness.

Nessie.

:]

Rain, Rainy, Raina, Renee, Rae

you can go with rain or bow like some of ur previous answers have said or u can think of a crazy nickname that u thought of that u like and tell people to cal u that mine is elmo (really weird) but i like it and my friend is hammish we call her that because she loves ham so your nickname can go from taking pieces out of your name to making something up that u like

Source(s): hope i helped