How much do you know about plumbing?

This is a question on plumbing. Most of us know how to change our house taps. They can range from the simple small tap in our sink to the kitchen sink tap. Likewise, many of us also know how to change our shower. However, how many of you know how to change your bathroom or kitchen water pipes? How many of you... show more This is a question on plumbing. Most of us know how to change our house taps. They can range from the simple small tap in our sink to the kitchen sink tap. Likewise, many of us also know how to change our shower.

However, how many of you know how to change your bathroom or kitchen water pipes? How many of you know how to use the olive ring? How many of you also know how to change the sink drainage pipe or the mechanism inside your toilet flush?

How many of you even know how to change the toilet flush tank or install the heater?
Update: So, if I do not know everything, will I be the odd one out?