How can you tell what a girl is thinking about you?

Theres this one girl that acts a little wierd, like something is up. She sits right behind me in one of my classes, and I looked to the side, and from the corner of my eye I saw her staring at me the whole time. Then once she was walking in the class, and was just staring at me, her pupils are always big when she does it too. Then, another day, I was just walking down the hallway and she was staring at me with her head a little bit down, mouth open. Im pretty sure this means they think your cute or hot, but if not what else could it mean?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Women are one of those mysteries of life. Like why is Mr. Kabbs daughter a whale? We will never know.

• 1 decade ago

Umm, how do you know if she's staring at you if you're not staring at her? Maybe she just wonders why you're staring at her. She could have had nasal congestion and needed to open her mouth just to breathe on the day you're talking about.

Or she might like you.

Who knows? It's impossible to know what a girl (or guy really) is ever thinking for sure...if you ever figure out how to read a girls mind you'll be my hero.

So good luck.

• 1 decade ago

Pupils big. Check. Staring at you for long periods. Check. Head down with mouth slightly agape. Check.

The girl thinks you're cute. Be her friend first and get to know her. If a relationship appears: go for it. She's into you.

Source(s): the animal kingdom.
  • 1 decade ago

Do something she'll remember. Like suck on her a** when she's sleeping.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.