Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文達人,訂正英文文法1 謝謝

因為要交英文文章,可是我不太會文法,所以希望能幫我訂正,以下的文章是我自己打的,幫我訂正英文文法,謝謝了^^

My name is yi-hu-wu, and I am a girl. My nickname is egg. I’m 20 years old. I am in the family a youngest, the income is father and mother makes money for me to live. I am a student and I study in National Ping-Tung University and major in Bussines Administration.

My skin is a little white, this must give credit to my mother when pregnancies me, she eats the fruit to let my skin not be able too yellow.

I like putting on the black and leisure clothes, the black because will be looked is very thin, maybe most of girls like just because this reason,but leisure clothes will be common hat T, most of girls like wear the body many clothes, like Multi-level, I think very Trouble. See the right pictures:

I will introduce my loves brand.

Involves shoes, bags, cosmetics and clothes.

I think very Trouble; I like the simple and comfortable clothes.

I like the converse’s all products. Because theirs products like shoes wear very comfortable, I bought two shoes . The right side diagram:

The shoes have doodle, I think it’s very cool. So I want to buy it.

Top of the shoes are the seconds that I buy converse shoes, because I think plain and colorful lines t feeling brisk. So I bought it.

I think wear the converse shoes you can not wear stocks, it also can let your legs very comfortable.

The left side diagram.

I once bought Lacoste shoes, and only bought 1 pair. Because theirs shoes wear long time is not comfortable. So I don’t like wear theirs shoes.

In all Brand shoes, I only like converse shoes!

In all brand bags, I only buy two bags. The brand is ELLE and CONVERSE.

In fact, the Elle bag I bought because very cheaper at that time. The following diagram:

Rating
  • Tea F.
    Best Answer

這純屬是看英文文法,因為有些地方其實不是那麼通順。

My name is yi-hu-wu, and I am a girl. My nickname is egg. I'm 20 years old. I am the youngest in the family. My parents make money for me to live. I am a student and I study at National Ping-Tung University and major in Business Administration.

My skin is a little white. This is due to my mother when she had me. She eats the fruit that caused my skin to not be too yellow.

I like putting on black and leisure clothes. I like black clothes because they make me look skinny. Maybe most of girls like this because of it,but leisure clothes are just as common. Most girls like wearing many clothes in a Multiple levels of clothing. I think it is very troublesome. See the pictures at the right:

I will introduce my favorite brand.

They involve shoes, bags, cosmetics and clothes.

I think it's very troublesome; I like simple and comfortable clothes.

I like the converse’s all products. Because their products such as shoe wear were very comfortable, I bought two shoes . The right side diagram:

The shoes have doodle. I think it’s very cool, so I want to buy it.

Top of the shoes is the second that I buy converse shoes. Because I think plain and colorful lines make me feel brisk, so I bought it.

I think wearing converse shoes. You can not wear stocks. It also can allows your legs to be very comfortable.

The diagram at the left:

I once bought Lacoste shoes, and i only bought one pair. Because after i wore their shoes for a long time, it is not comfortable. So I don’t like wearing their shoes.

In all shoe brands, I only like converse shoes!

In fact, i bought Elle bags because they were very cheap at that time. The following diagram:

我的名子是(無衣服),我是女生.我的小名是蛋蛋.我今年20歲.家裡排行老么 .

My name is Yi-Hu-Wu, and I am a girl. My nickname is Egg. I am 20 years old. I am the littlest

child in my family.

父母親賺錢供我讀書生活.我就讀國立屏東大學主修生意管理.

My parents make money for my study . I study in National Ping-Tung University and major in

Business Administration.

我的皮膚有一點白.這都是當初我母親懷我時吃了很多水果預防我皮膚變黃的關係.我喜歡穿黑色系跟休閒的衣服.因為穿黑色的衣服會讓我看起來比較瘦 .

My skin is a little white,because my Mother ate a lot of frout to prevent my skin becoming too

yellow when she was pregnant with me.以下空白

寫中文過來吧我幫你翻

tony640515@yahoo.com.tw

2010-01-02 20:26:53 補充:

寫你要表達的意思我幫你翻成英文.

因為你的英文文法大都不正確.

修改起來文意恐有落差.

請選我最佳你不會失望.