Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCricket · 1 decade ago

Picture caption time.... What these players are doing here?

Best Answer

Sachin: im waiting, when will match be start

YUvi, dinesh and uthappa: we r ready to start :D

Source(s): kashikooler979.brain

that's a signature marketing campaign by utilising a fan to correctly known their perspectives on Kotla undesirable pitch.Dhoni is writing "i do no longer comprehend no remember if pitch is undesirable or no longer" yet my time-via fact I wasted time in winding up the overs- became undesirable as i could no longer play 2 adventure and the third one became canceled".the different gamers are blinking what to place in writing bearing directly to the pitch and thanking God they did no longer bat first as all could have lower back to pavilion with out any run yet with harm.

• It is a signature campaign by a fan to know their views on Kotla bad pitch.Dhoni is writing "I do not know whether pitch is bad or not" but my time-because I wasted time in completing the overs- was bad as I couldn't play two match and the third one was canceled".The other players are blinking what to write about the pitch and thanking God they didn't bat first as all would have returned to pavilion without any run but with injury.

Sachin- I hv seen enough!

Uttapha, Yuvi, n Dinesh- Oo nice back! I hv her tonight!

Sachin,'The coach insists I drink all these bottles of water. I hope we bat first so I have time to tinkle!'

This is rediculous Ask the players to concentrate on cricket.

They are looking at hell lotta water bottles, might be thirsty!

• Yo!

Sachin to married hai...But hum to bachelors hain naa......(Sachin is married but we are still bachelors..)......lol...

"Gappa ghoshti"