Do you support installing whole-body security scanners in airports?

It is like a virtual strip search. The flaw with this system is that this system gives body parts, in precise clarity. In other words, to the person behind the computer, you are naked. Safeguards? This person viewing your full body scan will be in another room, and will never get to see you in... show more It is like a virtual strip search. The flaw with this system is that this system gives body parts, in precise clarity. In other words, to the person behind the computer, you are naked.

Safeguards? This person viewing your full body scan will be in another room, and will never get to see you in person.

Possible Problems? There are cameras within the airport. Hypothetically, One can see the time of the image taken, and then view the video taken at that time. The video clip, and the image can then be placed online, for millions to view.

Hm... For the sake of security, I support it. I'd rather risk my privacy, then my safety.

How about you?