How do I become a spy?

I'd like to become a spy for Canada. I enjoy watching WW2 movies and seeing foreign spies in other countries who take guns out of their pocket and start shooting people and look sophisticated doing so. Do spies today still wear fedoras and long trench coats? Does Canada train spy? Where do they ask them to live?

• pj
    Favorite Answer

we'll send you to spy school when you grow up honey. now you go back to sleep...mommy is watching out for you.

If you're an American, forget it, you'll never be employed as a spy by your own government. They're very strict about that; they hate having to exchange captured spies with other countries, so they avoid using US citizens in undercover roles abroad. The closest you can get to being a spy in the CIA is to be a case officer. Those are the guys who go overseas to recruit and collect intel from the spies. In the FBI, you can't be a spy at all. In the military, you could be a sniper, which might bring you close to enemy territory to gather intelligence. But not a spy. So to be a spy, the best option is to work for a foreign government. It is very dangerous though. If you spy on the US for the Mossad or something, they'll throw you in prison if they catch you.

• Hildo

You could always practice on your own. Lurk around dark corners. Look through the neighbors' trash for incriminating evidence. Learn to read lips. Hack into your friends' myspace accounts. Learn about encryption. Memorize license plate numbers. There is a lot for a spy to do these days!

The only way I know is to long onto Steam and play Team Fortress 2.

...He's French though..

• Myself

that is awesome! You are like epic. Try checking in with the Canadian IRS maybe they can get you some equipment. good luck. Canada will thank you later

First of all, you need to learn some counter surveillance skills: I've been watching your every move for hours and you haven't even noticed! >_<

your sat have secrets questions that inform you that you could become a spy

thats an impossible dream.

give up.

Source(s): common sense. ha
  • Nail

troll

um...