Dose it bother you that our National Security is in the hands of an Obese Lesbian...?

Janet Napolitano (Director of Homeland Security) who has had the exact same training as "Willey Coyote" !

Scot b... but "dose" it bother you that "she" is YOUR National security leader...? "dose" it ...??? !!!

(I know it bothers the "dead christian")

(I know it "dose" bother the "dead again christian"), he's got his knickers in a twist over a spelling error but not National Security !

Favorite Answer

not as much as your crappy spelling "dose"

It does not actually; what bothers me is that America is being forced to go it alone on the War on Terror.

The primary failures occurred in Amsterdam.

Now, that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Even if your hate-filled venom were true, someone's weight or sexual orientation has NO bearing on how well they can perform their job.

You have a lot of issues...

I don't care about her weight or her sexual preference. I do, however, care about the fact that she is inept and does not belong in the job.

Sounds perfect. I wouldn't want to mess with her.