Joseph B asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

What is Texas Tech trying to Prove?

James should have transferred, How does a university hire Bobby Knight and fire Mike Leach? Man this is mind boggling, sure he may need discipline, but Texas tech will loose a lot in the long run. Welcome to the New Slippery rock Record can you say 1 to 2 wins. Before you say this will make this a better college think and ask athletes that played for worse coaches, Maby the James boy was scared of the dark. Maby his father needed to Man up and go directly to Mike Leach and have a Heart to Heart talk to him. Ever herd of this?????????

Favorite Answer

Leach was due $800,000 bonus tomorrow. That and the fear of a law suit are the only reason Leach is gone. If Adam James wasn't Craig James' kid then he would still just be suspended. Back to the bottom of the Big 12 South.

Bring on the Tide!

I seriously doubt that all of the facts about what happened there have come out yet. And really, who is to say that Craig James didn't try to contact Leach before this got out of hand.

I'm not sure who was right or wrong yet, but I'll wait until all the facts have come out before jumping to a conclusion.

• They just don't want to pay him the money he had coming.

There was a trainer and two other people with this James person the whole time. They came out and said he was never alone.

I don't care about the situation one way or the other, so from me looking in from the outside, looks like TT is just trying to save money.

think if it was your kid, TT isnt trying to prove anything, just doing the right thing, Leach is stubborn and stupid, they gave him the chance to admit he was wrong and he went retarted. so no ones fault but his own.