Hack more Youtube Views?

I was wondering if anybody knows any hacks to get more views on videos on youtube...but I have a Mac so it has to be Mac friendly.

They froze my view count and I'm trying to catch it up on this video.
THANK YOUUU!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrJPxBH-htY
Update: They freeze views because if you refresh or if someone else goes onto your account and refreshes too many times it freezes your account views around 300... So people out there who are mean go to pages and refresh their videos until their view count is frozen and thats what happened to me... It stays frozen until... show more They freeze views because if you refresh or if someone else goes onto your account and refreshes too many times it freezes your account views around 300...
So people out there who are mean go to pages and refresh their videos until their view count is frozen and thats what happened to me...
It stays frozen until the real amount catches up with the amount it says...and I'm trying to get to that point