in what country did the edict of nantes allow protestants the right to workship?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
It granted Calvanist Protestants more rights to practice in France. It was an edict made by Henry IV of France.
- Innocent VictimLv 71 decade ago
Well, Nantes is in France. That's all I know for sure.
- novangelisLv 71 decade ago
France (under Henry IV, 1598)
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- wullie010669Lv 51 decade ago
i've never heard of it but Nantes is a place in France.
- 1 decade ago